Friday, August 29, 2014

Spam Roundup, August 2014

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

File under sequitur, non
- Thanks for sharing your thoughts about tsunami lyrics reservoir.

- Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, I have been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered vivid transparent concept

- This section contains tips and accumulation physical process patterns so that your subscribers with an air of somebody agency lending your accomplishment set.

- electric pig for this idealised psychological feature.
[electric pig?!]

"Lumbering along " gets more love
 The Straco Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering along, a short post about small vintage Japanese tinplate toy remains one of my most commented-on posts -- by spambots.

Not really seeing the sexiness here.
- WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for erotic arts on The Straco Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering along
[I'm hoping that search wasn't successful.]

- The problem is an issue that too few men and women are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy that I stumbled across this during my hunt for something concerning this. [This? What?]

- Good write-up, I am normal visitor of oneཿs website, maintain up the excellent operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a long time.
[Oh, well, if you're normal visitor, that's just fine then.]

- Generally I do not learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, quite great article.
[Thanks. I like to think my writing taste is quite great, also.]

A Flurry of Fastidiousness
Spambots still seem to think the word "fastidious" is the way to appear more human. See if any of these fool you:

- Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this website, because i wish for enjoyment, for the reason that this this web page conations really fastidious funny stuff too.

- Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this site daily, this web site is genuinely pleasant and the people are truly sharing fastidious thoughts.

- Fastidious answers in return of this query with real arguments and explaining the whole thing concerning that.

- What's up friends, fastidious post and fastidious urging commented here, I am truly enjoying by these.

And that's just a sampling of the over 5,000 spams this blog received this month. Until next time, I fastidiously urge you to keep your arguments real, your writing taste quite great, and stop looking for erotic arts in all the wrong places!

No comments:

Post a Comment