Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Spam Roundup March, 2015

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

How's that, again?

 - My spouse and I stumbled over here different page and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to looking over your web page repeatedly.
[Did you and your spouse both stumble over, or did your spouse call this site to your attention after stumbling over? Let's get the story straight!]

 - It's truly a great and useful piece of info. I'm satisfied that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this.
[I'll stay you as up to date as I can.] 

I will immediately seize your rss feed as I can't in finding your e-mail subscription hyperlinik or e-newsletter service.
[Apparently, my blog feed is about to be annexed.] 

Lumbering along, collecting the comments

Hard to believe a vintage Japanese friction toy
could generate such interest.
The Straco Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering along, my post describing an inexpensive early 60's Japanese tin toy truck remains one of my most commented-on posts. Of course, the subject matter is often, well, off-topic.

 - For most up-to-date information you have to pay a visit web and on internet. I found this site as a most excellent site for most up-to-date updates.
[Yes, I like to keep our updates mostly up-to-date!] 

 Howdy I am so excited I found your site. I really found you by mstiake while I was researching on Yahoo for something else. Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a incredible post and all round exctiing blog
[Must be a fellow American -- he said "howdy." An American with a low threshold for excitement, that is.] 

 Fastidious findings 

While the quantity of "fastidious" comments has declined, the quality, um, hasn't. 

 - Your way of explaining all in this piece of writing is genuinely fastidious all can effortlessly know it.

 - My family members all the time say that I am killing my time here at web. but I know I am getting familiarity all the time by reading such fastidious articles.

 -  I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are fastidious designed for new viewers.

And there it is. So if my RSS feed hasn't been seized by a frustrated subscriber, I'll have another up-to-date updated collection of comments at the end of next month. Till then, just keep looking over this web page repeatedly!

No comments:

Post a Comment