Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Spam Roundup June, 2015

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

Here's the windup...

- I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish, nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following unwell unquestionably come further fomerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often in side case you shield this hike. [I had no idea where this one was going. Hike?!]

- At this time I am going away to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming over again to read more news. [Oh, it's all about you, isn't it?]

The subject of the post -- Nomura tin friction
trucks, ca. 1960. Really, guys, not that exciting.

Lumbering Along and Along

What SEO magic keeps attracting spambots to my post, The Straco Layout Part 23 -- Lumbering along ? It really is just a short write-up about a small, vintage Japanese tin friction toy truck. Really. And yet...

- This will make people armless and they will back off. [Calm down. It's just a toy.]

- This is one time your parents won't thoughts you getting dirty! [Perish the thoughts!]

- Annotiviating discussion is worth comment. I believee that you need to publish mor about this subject. it may not be a tavco matter but generally people don't speak ab out these topics. [Tavco -- aren't they a natural gas company?]

Fastidiousness fades....

For the first time ever, I received not a single spam comment that used the word, "fastidious" (or even misused it for that matter). Is it the end of an era? It certainly isn't the end of the spam.

- it's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this put up and if I may I desire to counsel you few attention-grabbing issues or tips. [Well, which are they -- issues or tips?]

- whoah this weblog is great. i like studying your articles. STay up the great work! [I promise to stay it up.]

- I'm not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice [Not much of a writer, either.]

That's it for this month. Another annotiviating round of comments. Here's hoping all my fake readers stay up the great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment