Monday, May 30, 2016

Diabelli Project 112 - Wind Trio

The Diabelli Project is about offering my weekly flash-composition sketches freely to all. Like Antonio Diabelli's theme, these sketches aren't great music. But perhaps (as in Diabelli's case) there's a Beethoven out there who can do great things with them.

This isn't the first flash composition sketch of a wind trio I've done (see parts 106 and 076). But it is the most fully developed. Looking at the three sketches together, I think this one might work very well as a slow middle movement while the others could work as outer movements. Hmm. This one I'll have to explore further.


As always, this sketch, in all or in parts, is available for anyone to use. I'd love to see the direction someone else takes this. Just be sure to share the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment