Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Spam Roundup November, 2016

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world. 


Thanks -- I think

 - I read this piece of writing completely about the resemblance of newest and previous technologies. My website - curing hemorrhoids [!]

 - It's actually a pleasant for me to go see this web site, it includes precious information. [Not too precious, I hope!]

 - The contents present at this site are in fact awesome for people experience [Does that makes my post people movers?]


Not sure I'd call this "quality contents."
Lumbering along lumbers along

It was just a short post in an obscure series about vintage Japanese tin toys. It didn't even had that much useful information.

But The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along still draws the spambots. And how! 

 - I have just been looking for info about this topic for a long time and yours is the best I have found out till now. However, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure about the supply? [Not to worry -- there seems to be a limitless supply of spam comments for this post.]

 - It has a mysterious and atypical cut out in the locker room for your mate to find.[Mysterious is the word all right. Like what this has to do with anything.]

 - Unquestionably believe that which you said. [Which what I said?]


More Fastidious Spam

My post on Fastidious Spam continues to draw comments that, being from spambots, are completely unaware of the irony. 

 - Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.  [Yes, I'm pretty much the top expert on fastidiousness and its relationship to spambots.]

 - Saved as a favorite. My blog -- hemorroides [Why do so many of my posts get linked to hemorrhoid treatment sites? Is there a message here?.]

That's all for this month Remember, all posts are precious, so treat them accordingly. And really -- if you have hemorrhoids, enjoy this blog responsibly and consult your doctor if symptoms persist.

No comments:

Post a Comment